“An extrovert, the spirited Titania [combo] has a more forward, cooler presentation but its presence, dynamic energy, and bass response are electrifying. Sheer power, colorful timbre, and transient speed are its strong suits. …Still, it is one of the more purely exciting and toe-tapping cables in recent memory.” Neil Gader, The Absolute Sound Issue 269
Titania AE15 Interconnects
- MLIS™, our air impregnated multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical properties. This low loss insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation at all frequencies for excellent phase linearity, soundstage coherence, clarity and, transient agility.
- MSC™, our ultra-high purity multi-solid core conductors for maximum conductivity and linear frequency response. The MSC™ conductors are precision aligned for uniform impedance across the length of the cable at all frequencies for accurate instrumental timbres and dynamic agility.
- UMLS™, our unitized multi-layer, low impedance shields with full coverage EMI and RFI protection. The conductors are protected from both radiated and conducted interference by both absorption and reflection. UMLS™ delivers ultra-low noise floor, wide-bandwidth performance for excellent detail retrieval, awesome acoustical cues and airy highs.
Titania AE15 Speaker Cables
- MLIS™, our air impregnated multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical properties. This low loss, high temperature insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation at all frequencies and high power handling for excellent phase linearity, soundstage coherence, clarity, transient agility and power.
- HPBM™, our ultra-high purity complementary bi-metal conductors for ultra-low resistance, uniform conductivity and superfast risetimes across all frequencies. HPBM™ creates a wide open window into the music, bringing you literarily to the original recording venue.
Titania AE15 Power Cord
Ariel AE15 Digital Power Cord
“My time with the Ariel AE15 AC powercord has been both a learning experience and a revelation. Especially in the context of what it does to address issues associated mostly with improving AC entering into digital sources.” Bill Wells, Stereo Times
- MLIS™, our resonance controlled multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical and mechanical properties. This resonance controlled, high speed insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation and excellent dampening performance for natural, accurate instrumental timbres while delivering great textural images.
- HPBM™, our ultra-high purity bi-metal conductors for ultra-low resistance, maximum signal conductivity and, great power handling.
- Features high performance, low impedance multi layer shielding technology that combines our UMLS™ and GIT™ technologies for ultra-wide bandwidth performance that literarily transports you to the recording venue due to its incredible clarity!