Heritage AE15 Interconnects
- MLIS™, our air impregnated multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical properties. This low loss insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation at all frequencies for excellent phase linearity, soundstage coherence, clarity and, transient agility.
- MSC™, our ultra-high purity multi-solid core conductors for maximum conductivity and linear frequency response. The MSC™ conductors are precision aligned for uniform impedance across the length of the cable at all frequencies for accurate instrumental timbres and dynamic agility.
- UMLS™, our unitized multi-layer, low impedance shields with full coverage EMI and RFI protection. The conductors are protected from both radiated and conducted interference by both absorbing and reflecting away from the internal conductors. UMLS™ delivers ultra-low noise floor, wide-bandwidth performance for excellent detail retrieval, awesome acoustical cues and airy highs.
Heritage AE15 Speaker Cable
- MLIS™, our air impregnated multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical properties. This low loss, high temperature insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation at all frequencies and high power handling for excellent phase linearity, soundstage coherence, clarity, transient agility and power.
- HPBM™, our ultra-high purity complementary bi-metal conductors for ultra-low resistance, uniform conductivity and fast risetimes across all frequencies. HPBM™ creates a wide open window into the music, bringing you literarily to the original recording venue.
- Dynamic Shielding™, our unique low impedance shielding technology that protect the conductors from noise and reduces coupling capacitance in the cable. It delivers an ultra-low noise floor, ultra-wide bandwidth and, super fast transient agility for a natural recreation of recorded musical fundamentals and harmonics in their full glory.
Heritage AE15 Power Cord
Designed for all possible power scenarios, the Heritage AE15™ power cord represents the state of the art in its design and performance; its sole design goal is to present recorded music as it was recorded within the context of a given system. It is a low noise design with an ultra-wide bandwidth spectral footprint that delivers ultra-pure high frequencies, natural ultra-nuanced midrange and ultra-detailed, powerful bass. All these qualities help transport you to the original recorded event like no other cables!
Neutron SW16 Digital Power Cord (New)
“The Neutron does things that conjure the magic of live music…”
Marshall Nack, PF
“the [Neutron SW16] brought more detail, texture, and a greater sense of dynamics…”
Dr. David Robinson, Editor-in-Chief, PF
We’re proud to introduce the new Neutron SW16 Digital power cord, supplanting the renowned Challenger AE15 Digital power cord as the flagship of the Heritage series. The Neutron SW16 has been in development for about three years and represents a paradigm shift from all other Dynamic Design digital power cords that came before it!
The Neutron SW16 materials and processes are without peer, pushing it to the pinnacle of digital power cords! With SOTA design and build the Neutron SW16’s dielectrics and shielding represent a profound advancement from what is available today:
Dielectrics: Cable dielectrics should be terrible conductors of electrical signals; the worse they are the better the cable performance. Storing and the subsequent releasing of the signal create distortions that adversely affect the performance of a cable. The air impregnated, multi-layer combined with a film type insulation system in the Neutron SW16 delivers a charge storage of just a mere 0.3 more than a perfect vacuum. This results in a velocity of propagation of 95% the speed of light, reducing signal smearing to a minimum with superb phase linearity!
Shielding: The pervasiveness of noise around today’s audio systems demand a full commitment to protecting the audio signal, by designing efficient and effective shields. Mere twisting of conductors regardless of geometries is not adequate to protect from the myriad and complex types of noise bombarding our systems. The Neutron SW16 features a special twisting geometry and multiple shield types that are layered in a proprietary sequence to deliver ultra wide-bandwidth protection well into the gigahertz range. This results in 100% shield coverage, over -95db shielding effectiveness and ultra-fast propagation speed!
Conductors: The Neutron SW16 utilizes massive 99.9999% high purity copper and silver stranded conductors that are specially treated to maximize conductivity and power handling. The conductors are twisted in a complex and intricate array ensuring maximum isolation from crosstalk and reduced coupling capacitance.
Challenger AE15 Digital Power Cord
“…the Challenger is one of the best power cords for digital components…”
Marshall Nack, PFO
Designed for digital gear, the Challenger AE15™ (Anniversary Edition 15) Digital power cord represents the state of the art in its design and performance; it features our advanced, low impedance shielding system that provides unparalleled wide-bandwidth protection from both internal and external interference. It also features our MLIS™ insulation system that is designed to deliver all the available current to your components with minimal phase distortion.
- MLIS™, our resonance controlled multi-layer insulation system for excellent electrical and mechanical properties. This resonance controlled, high speed insulation system offers ultra-fast signal propagation and excellent dampening performance for natural, accurate instrumental timbres with naturalness.
- HPBM™, our ultra-high purity bi-metal conductors for ultra-low resistance, maximum signal conductivity and, great power handling.
- Dynamic Shielding™, our ultra-high performance shielding technology that combines our UMLS™ and GIT™ technologies for ultra-wide bandwidth performance that literarily transports you to the recording venue due to its incredibly low noise floor and clarity.